The last few days have been a circle of movies, water, and meds. 8 hours in the emergency room and being hooked up to an IV could of turned horrible was actually a silent blessing, It made me even more grateful for those in my life. Movies Ive watched over the past couple days that I'd reccomend:
- To die for.. nicole kidman, joaquin pheonix..really messed up and eerie. loved it though. mostly about sex, power, fame , and murder.
- Reality bites.. good movie -about love in the 90's . funny, and fun to watch. Winona ryder, ethan hawke and ben stiller (very young funny looking ben stiller)
- The story of Us- michelle pheifer, bruce willis, a couple trying to make things work in their marriage. loved this.
- Hope floats- i normally don't like country music but hearing garth brooks or just a guy in general sing the song make you feel my love..really sweet.
- When a man loves a woman- romance about alcholism, family and love.
- How to make an american quilt- this sounds like it would be hopelessly boring.. and excruciatingly sappy..but, honestly it was the movie that made me think the most. Its about crossroads before marriage, love and relationships.
- oh, and im in the middle of Fools rush in. with selma hayek and matthew perry. Selma hayek is so beautiful. my thoughts so far. cute.
I love movies...I've seen so many now its hard to find somthing that i think looks interesting and I havn't seen.
JESS IS SCHEDULED FOR DELIVERY FRIDAY AND IM PRAYING FOR HER. <3
hopefully tonight in painting , I 1. won't faint or feel sick, 2. learn somthing interesting