Hey Everyone! I saw an article today, 8 Trends Women Love and That Men Actually Hate. So, after reading this article I got a bright idea. Why don't I ask my husband Royce what his thoughts are on these 8 trends. I didn't tell him anything else just to tell me his thoughts on each of the trends.
Here is what his responses were. These were his exact words. I jotted them down as we spoke.
8 Beauty Trends:
1. Glitter- "Don’t like it. Only if it's hardly noticeable, but then what’s the point of using it? It just get’s on you…
you can’t get close to a girl cause you get glitter all over you."
2. Two toned lips - " I hate that. Gross."
3. Rosy cheeks- "I don’t mind them; as long as there not super red…I don’t mind a little blush."
4. Bold eye shadow- "I don’t like the weird colors."
5. Thin eyebrows –"No, don’t like them. They make you look very unnatural; fake."
6. Neon lipstick- "probably not, never seen it on an average person. No, Ugly."
7. Bumps in hair- "Ugly... the snooki poof, Ugly."
8. Heavy foundation and powder- "The worst. It’s the Worst, it just looks like you’re trying to cover up something. And , if you look like that all a guy can think of is, what is she trying to cover up?"
So, there were the results to my questionnaire with my husband and his thoughts on these trends. This is not to say you should take his word for it; because after all , since when do we let a man decide what we wear ?
Take these responses to heart, but also take them lightly. ;) You decide.
Hope you enjoyed. Talk to you all soon.
xoxo Love Lauren