If you haven't heard , Kim Kardashian was married this weekend to Kris Humphries on August 20th. From what I've heard it was quite the event with many celebrities on the guest list and 3 different dress changes. What I was wondering was...what is she going to do with her makeup?? Here are some basic tips based off Kim's wedding day look!
Look at those brows!!!
- Use a light shadow all over your eyelid, a crease brush to use a light brown shade in the crease as well as a dark brown dusted into crease and a black just on the outside corners.
- Use a liquid liner and pull out slightly to create a cat-eye look
- Apply lots of mascara on top (false lashes if you'd like) and mascara on bottom to emphasize your bottom lashes.
- Use a pencil or shadow to fill in and shape your eyebrows , use a light shimmery color on the brow bone.
- Use a foundation that has great coverage but is dewy and fresh.
- Use a light pink cream blush on apples of cheeks and a light pink lipgloss.
- Finish the look by highlighting the tops of your cheekbones with a light shimmery powder or cream!
:) LOVE LAUREN
These photos were found on Twirlit.com