Hey Everyone! It's Sunday night- and you know what I'm doing. NOTHING! Well, that's not entirely true but it sure does feel relaxing. I am spending quality time with Roo and Bear (the pup and kitty). I also baked some delicious banana chocolate chip muffins, did laundry, and cleaned up a bit.
A few posts back I told you guys I was trying to create a lipstick palette. First, I tried to make one out of a watercolor case, but that did NOT work and was a big mess. I recommended the Japonesque lipstick palette, and this one was definitely easier to work with! Here's how mine ended up looking.
This palette was much easier to work with because it was MADE for this purpose. You can go to http://www.japonesque.com/to find them!
Tomorrow a new week begins and I'd like to post some inspirational quotes for all of you:
- Do not worry about the things you cannot change.
- "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." Mother Teresa
- If you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. MATTHEW 6:14
- The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen. Frank Loyd Wright
- Look to be treated by others as you have treated others. Publius Syrus
- A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve. Joseph Joubert
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7 KJV)
- We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot. Eleanor Roosevelt
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu
I hope everyone has a beautiful, happy, successful week!