Lovelo Beauty December Gift Guides & Facebook and Instagram LinksRead More
Hey Guys! This is my final part of my favorite Mac Eyeshadow series. Hope you have stuck with me and read all of them if you like MAC and enjoy getting recommendations for colors. If you did not see the others, I will link those posts at the bottom.
Here are my 10 favorite MAC eyeshadow colors for dark skin tones:
- Amber lights- A shimmery bright gold
- Carbon- a Matte black
- Deep Truth- A sparkly dark blue
- Goldmine- A shimmery dark yellow
- Humid- A shimmery dark green
- Knight Divine- A shimmery charcoal grey
- Romp- A shimmery brown
- Trax- A purple with gold sparkle
- Cranberry- A shimmery cranberry red
- Woodwinked- A shimmery copper/penny color
If you missed the other 3 here are the links.
Favorite MAC shadows for medium skin tones: http://lovelo.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/mac-eyeshadow-my-top-10-picks-for-medium-skinseries/
Favorite MAC shadows for light skin tones: http://lovelo.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/mac-eyeshadows-top-10-picks-for-light-skinseries/
Favorite MAC shadows for fair skin tones: http://lovelo.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/mac-eyeshadowsmy-top-10-picks-for-fair-skinseries/
Have a GREAT day everyone!! Here's a few pictures of my cat Bear. Enjoy :)
***What kind of blog post do you all want to see me write? Do you have any specific blog requests? Leave a comment below if you do! Thanks :)
Hey Everyone!! I hope you are all having a good week. Today is part 3 and I will be telling you my favorite MAC eye shadows for Medium skin tones.
First, I must boast about a product I am LOVING. It is Bobbi Brown's Corrector. Am I the last person on the planet to try this?? Seriously, why did I not know this stuff existed. It has super powers. No, not really. But it's amazing on dark circles. You still need to use concealer after using this product but it takes out any dark shadow under the eye. Here is a link to see the product on the BB Website: http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templates/products/spp/index.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY22762&PRODUCT_ID=PROD6398
Now, for my top 10 MAC shadows for medium skin tones.
- Woodwinked- a bonzey copper penny shade
- Sable- a deep shimmery plum/brown
- Mulch- a sparkly dark rich brown
- Antiqued- a shimmery brown/red
- Sumptuous Olive- a shimmery green olive
- Amber Lights- a shimmery bright copper/orange
- Bronze- a shimmery bronze
- Shadowy Lady- a deep matte purple
- Expensive Pink- a shimmery pinkish orange
- Dazzlelight- a shimmery light yellow/white
If you missed my top 10 shadow picks for light skin tones or fair skin tones here are those links:
Stay tuned in for the next part in this series. I will name my top 10 Mac shadows for dark skin tones. Also coming up... A Pacifica perfume review, and a product that will help your nails grow long and healthy fast!!!
:) Thank you to my subscribers. I appreciate all of you and love you for following my blog.
"Be beautiful to my self first, and then to anyone else who cares to see me." ~Maya Angelou
Hey Guys! Today, I want to share my Top ten MAC eyeshadow picks for light skin tones. This was a hard one to narrow down since I have light skin. So technically, these are my favorites.
Here goes the list:
- Nylon- A shimmery pale yellow
- Sketch- A deep sparkly maroonish purple
- Woodwinked- A bronzy copper penny shade
- Omega- A light cream/soft brown color
- Wedge- A warm soft/medium brown
- Texture- A sparkly warm orangy brown
- Satin Taupe- A shimmery greyish purple
- Sumptuous Olive- A shimmery olive-green
- Brun- A dark matte Brown
- Yogurt A pale matte pink.
Enjoy! And, if you missed my top 10 eyeshadow picks for fair skin tones you can take a look at that here: http://lovelo.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/mac-eyeshadowsmy-top-10-picks-for-fair-skinseries/
Talk to you all soon! xo
Hey Everyone! I was thinking about telling you all my top ten favorite MAC eyeshadows; but, that's too difficult. Do I tell you my favorites to use on myself? Or to use on others? And if for others , than who specifically? So, here's what I'll do. I'm going to have this post be a series.
I'll tell you my top ten picks for a FAIR SKIN TONE, LIGHT SKIN TONE, MEDIUM SKIN TONE , and DARK SKIN TONE.
With the holidays approaching,I hope this series of my favorite shades for the 4 different skin tones is helpful if you are picking out gifts!
Here is a list of my top ten MAC eyeshadows for FAIR skin tones. And, a slide show of the colors!
- Naked Lunch- a shimmery light baby pink
- Dazzlelight- a shimmery white/yellow
- Era- A very soft brown
- Arena- a light peachy shade
- All that glitters- A shimmery peachy neutral
- Omega- A very light khaki brown
- Patina- A shimmery greyish/brown
- Quarry- A soft greyish purple
- Shale- A shimmery soft purple.
- Soba- A shimmery warm brown
MAC eyeshadows cost $14.50 a piece. For a complete list of shadows, go to the MAC WEBSITE here: http://www.maccosmetics.com/
Stay tuned for my next post which will be my top 10 MAC eyeshadow picks for light skin tones... :)