Atopalm-Sensitive Skincare ReviewRead More
Tips for Softer Skin for Spring and SummerRead More
Hey Guys! I want to talk a little about skin care this morning. There are 3 products that I have used for the last month or two that I have really noticed results with and have loved having in my skin care routine.
I was always afraid of putting oil onto my skin thinking it would break me out more, but I actually think it does the opposite, it seems to help clear up my skin better.
Olivella’s Moisturizing oil replenishes and revitalizes your skin. You can use it on your face or any other area that is feeling dry. 100% virgin Olive Oil is rich in Vitamin A, E, beta carotene and squalene. All are very beneficial for your skins youthfulness and hydration. For more information you can take a look at this product at: http://olivellausa.com/OlivellaMoisturizer.html
I also have been loving Boscia’s Clear Complexion Treatment With Botanical Blast. This is a highly effective complexion clearing gel. It has a high concentration of Willow Bark Extract to control oil, clear breakouts, and keep up a clear complexion.
What do I love about this? It is clear, lightweight, and dries fast. So, I put it on the areas of my face that tend to get oily , in the morning, before I apply make up.
You can find this product at Sephora or at http://www.bosciaskincare.com/newsite/index.php
The newest of these three products is the Dr.Dennis Gross Skincare Active Vitamin D Serum Oil. This is a serum oil created to provide sufficient levels of Vitamin D for the skin. It’s enhanced anti-aging properties include improved skin elasticity and bounce, greater hydration, pore reduction and improved radiance.
A small dose of Vitamin D for your skin is really important, however, with all the sunscreen products and scare about exposing your skin to the sun , this is the perfect way to get your vitamin D without exposing your skin to too much of the harmful UV rays.
I feel like this has brightened my skin and making it appear more radiant! I apply this once every morning. It is important with this product and with any of these products mentioned that you apply them correctly. This product only calls for 2 drops tapped into the skin.
Find this at Sephora or http://www.dgskincare.com/index.cfm?&CFID=3337892&CFTOKEN=80469492
Thanks for reading. If you enjoy these posts please subscribe above on the top right of my blog. Also check out my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lovelo-Beauty-Makeup-Lashes-and-Beauty-Blog/168179293250807
(C) Lovelo Beauty 2012
FTC -some of these products were sent from PR for consideration. I was not paid for this post and I only write about products I am 100 % in love with.
Hey! Happy Memorial Day...hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Here are some easy tips to get glowing skin, and put your best face forward this summer. :)
- Drink lots of water- there is nothing better for your skin!
- Eat lots of green leafy vegetables- Not only do they have very beneficial vitamins for your skin nutrition but they will help flush out toxins that not only help your skin but your overall body health.
- Moisturize- Make sure that you use moisturizer every day, drying out your skin can actually produce more oil which leads to more acne. Hydrated skin is softer, brighter and more radiant. Try MAC's Complete Comfort Creme.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week- Exfoliating your skin with a gentle scrub is important to slough off dead skin cells and reveal newer smoother skin.
- Give yourself mini facials- There are many products out there that are mini 5 to 10 minute facials that can help reduce oil, boost radiance, hydrate the skin and tone the skin. That's just what the "Comfort Zone Glorious Skin Mask" does. Get glowing skin in 10 minutes. Helps to tighten, tone and moisturize skin leaving it soft and refreshed.
- Use sunscreen- this is pretty self explanatory. There are so many studies that say any more than 15 to 20 minutes can have harmful effects. Try the ECO logical skin care sunscreen. Here are it's benefits! http://ecologicalskin.com/products/
:) Have a great week everyone! Talk to you soon.
Hey Everyone! I have had lack of internet access..it's been going in and out for a while now. Plus, with all this snow we got here it has thrown a wrench into plans, work and other things.
Anyway, I drew the winner of my Enivron giveaway at random and the winner is....Jess , who's response was this:
Hey Guys! I'm back tonight to share with you guys 2 more things I have been loving through the month of November. These will be my last two for this month in my Best of Beauty Products.
Hang tight because I am giving away one of these products to one of you reading!!
I have been using the Macadamia Natural Oil products for the last couple of weeks and I absolutely love the smell and way my hair feels and looks after using these. I'm totally hooked.
First, I heard about the "Macadamia Deep Repair Mask". I heard that it makes hair super silky smooth and is great for long hair and repairing split ends, but then I realized that all of their products are really great for maintaining healthy hair. The deep repair mask feels amazing and leaves my hair easy to comb out after washing. The healing oil spray is fantastic for repairing split ends and keeping hair looking shiny and soft and the Nourishing leave in conditioner is the perfect thing to turn to when I still have trouble getting a comb through my hair.
A really great set for the holidays is the "Get Hooked Pack." I will write a full review more in detail about these products I've been loving but for now, here are some pictures and the website: http://www.macadamiahair.com/
And Finally, the last best of beauty for November is my AVST 1 facial moisturizer. AVST stands for Advanced Vitamin Skin Therapy. I have been using this line of moisturizers every day for the last 3 months. My skin has been looking clear, and feeling great! I keep this in my beauty box or makeup box for everyday use and apply it right before I apply my foundation. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin and how it makes it feels soothed and relaxed.
This is my "daily skin vitamin" and I have been loving it. Read more about this product here:http://www.environ.co.za/ranges/avst-range
Now, the Environ AVST moisturizer line goes up in levels. You want to start at 1 and go up.. I have been using level one and loving it. The levels just depend how potent or powerful the ingredients are. You want to start with 1 especially if you have sensitive skin and want to work your way into using such powerful vitamins applied directly to your skin.
Environ is letting me give one away to one of you!!
Here's what you have to do to win:
1. You must be a subscriber to this blog. If you're not and want to be, there is a button at the top right of this page.
2. You must live in the U.S . Environ only ships in the U.S.
3. Answer below, Have you found a daily moisturizer you really love, and if so , what is it??
4. ***Bonus, if you want an extra entry.. go to http://www.environ.co.za/ranges/avst-range and tell me what the highest level AVST moisturizer's go up to..
:) Contest will end next Sunday night December 12th at 11 pm Central Time.
Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend!!
It's homecoming season for all of you high schoolers , so have fun and be safe & most of all Love your peers. LOVE EACH OTHER!!!
When I think back to my high school years I just remember all of the "gossip" and " clicks" that went along with being a girl. I want to tell all of you... love each other. Don't return hate with hate...return hate with Love. Be kind no matter what! Just know that you are BEAUTIFUL in God's eyes-don't listen to what others say. You are a child of God and we are all created unique-there is NOTHING wrong with you.
I want to share with all of you what is in my BEAUTY BOX. My Beauty box is my everyday makeup case that I keep around to use when I get ready for the day. (Just remember....I am a makeup artist... I do not use everything I'm going to mention everyday, these are just the beauty products that I get the MOST use out of at this moment in time. Also, I may not list EVERYTHING, but I will tell you most of the products in here. )
Here are some photos of the Train Case that I call my beauty box.
First off, the box itself is from JAPONESQUE and is a medium train case. Here is the link to it on the Japonesquewebsite: http://www.japonesque.com/catalogue.cfm?fla=productsSplash
I LOVE this as my everyday beauty carrier. I was originally using a MAC makeup bag. It was a large size but it just didn't fit everything I wanted in there. I wanted something large enough that COULD fit my makeup brushes as well if I wanted to bring it with me somewhere. It's just nice to have everything in ONE place. I like that I can keep it somewhat organized also.
So first off I'll start with the bottom. I have:
- MAC studio fix fluid foundation- my staple product.
- MAC face and body foundation- I use this on my days off of work.. when I want less coverage. OR, I mix a little of this with my studio fix fluid for a little less coverage.
- 100 % Pure Healthy Skin Foundation- I just started using this...it uses pure ingredients ,smells great and the coverage is amazing!
- MAC prep and prime transparent powder: this is the perfect translusent loose powder. Soft, and sheer.
- MAC Charcoal brown eyeshadow: I use this in my eyebrows
- Benefit' s High Beam: a great cheekbone highlighter !
- MAC's Lithe pigment- a limited shade that is great for everyday.
- Bare Essentials BUXOM cream eyeshadow in poodle - a great everyday eye color or base.
- Travel size container of Q-tips!! - for any touch ups.
- Sigma travel size brushes- 7 brushes come in this case.. they are all fantastic, I put some of my MAC brushes along with them in the bundle so I can have all my "daily use" brushes in one place. Here is the link for SIGMA's brushes: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=202
- A triangle wedge sponge- for blending and my moisturizer.
- Environ AVST Gel Moisturizer- I apply this shortly before applying my foundation everyday.
- AMOR AMOR perfume- my favorite ever!
- Urban Decay's Shadow Primer Potion- I use this often or MAC Paint Pot's.
- Blinc heated eyelash curler- sometimes I curl my eyelashes- NOT VERY OFTEN.
- Japonesque clear mascara- for brows.
- MAC powerpoint liners- Favorites are Engraved, prussian, Navy Blue.
- MAC Kohl Liners- Coffee, Smolder and Fascinating- for those days I want a inner rim color.
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner-on the prowl black is my favorite new liquid liner.
- Anastasia Brow Pen- for defined brows fast!
- FACE -Magic Wand concealer
- MAC dazzleglass for lips in Ms. Fizz, Uttlerly posh and 'Bling Black.
- POP Beauty Lip Magnet Primer in Naked- awesome lip primer!
- MAC Prep and Prime Lash- my lashes always look longer with lash primer.
- MAC Haute and Naughty Mascara
- Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara
- MAC Harmony blush- great for contouring cheekbones
- MAC Honor blush- beautiful highlight color
- MAC Rhapsody in Two Mineralize blush- great highlight color also
- MAC Paint pot in soft ochre- my favorite paint pot and one of my favorite products ever.
- MAC Lip Erase- for those days I want nude lips.
- MAC Eyeshadow NYLON- my staple eyeshadow.
- MAC Select Sheer Cover Up
- Japonesque Eyebrow groomer kit
- 2 MAC pencil sharpeners in large and small
- A MAC Tweezer
- A Small scissor for trimming my eyebrows and random things.
- MAC Fast Response Eye cream My favorite eye cream for under my concealer
- 2 Limited MAC eyeshadow palettes- I switch these out often depending on the time, season, trends and colors.
Ok! So, that's it. Remember, I do NOT use this all in one day. These are the things I like to keep on hand everyday for doing my day-to-day makeup. I hope this wasn't too boring and you guys liked digging through my makeup Box. :)
Don't forget to check out my giveaway here: http://lovelo.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/back-to-blonde-eufora-september-giveaway/ This goes until October 1st.
Have a safe weekend everyone!
HI!! Happy Friday everyone! I'm going to cut to the chase, Biopelle skin care has become my new best friend over the last month. I recently learned about this company just under a year ago when I was researching dermatological lines for someone. One of the products I have already told you guys about was my AFA cream cleanser that I mentioned in my AUGUST favorites blog. This is from the Biopelle company. An innovative aesthetics company committed to helping customers realize their full potential with products developed through the science of aesthetics. With breakthrough technology.
Since were talking about it, let me share with you more about this cleanser. It's called the AFA Cream Cleanser with Dead Sea Minerals. ok, I am NOT a scientist but those dead sea minerals must be some powerful ingredient. I have used plenty of cream cleansers in the past but never any that make my skin feel this good. My skin feels perfectly balanced after using this, it's not dry, not oily, it feels soft and normal! The best part about this cleanser is it does not smell like flowers or any other strong fragrance, and it takes eye make-up off effortlessly.
The other thing I love about it is its consistency!! Some cream cleansers are hard to wash off at the sink, they leave a greasy residue that's really hard to wash off, but this one comes off easy...perfect for taking off my face (make-up face that is).
Here are some photos of this wonderful stuff! I would reccomend this cleanser for normal to dry skin 100 times over.
There is also a moisturizer by Amino Acid Skin Care that I also love. It's the AFA Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Dead Sea Minerals. This moisturizer is great to apply at night. It leaves your skin really soft and hydrated, yet there is no greasy feeling or smell. Here are some photos!
The AFA Line from my experience has been one of the best for my skin I have ever used. I suggest this if you have combination skin that get's dry a lot and can be irritated easily. It's great for those make-up artists out there because it is calming and soothing. It's great at taking off make-up and soothing your skin afterwards.
I have only used these 2 products from the line, but I'd like to try more.
Another product I tried from Biopelle is from the Tensage Line. I was sent to try the Tensage Intensive Ampoules. Ok, again , I am not a doctor, dermatologist, or scientist and this name made me scratch my head. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? WHAT ARE THESE THINGS? I opened the box to find these.
My first thought was these look INTIMIDATING. Then, I looked these up and found that a box like this retails for $110! That was even more intimidating. But, after reading how to use them and what they do, I got more comfortable. The package says to use one ampoule daily for a week and then use one weekly for the next three weeks. They are meant to:
- Work to help the body rebuild collagen.
- Hyaluronic acid and elastin noticeably improve the skin's tone and texture.
- Softens coarse lines and wrinkles and reduces fine lines with continued use.
I made it through using these one everyday for a week and then one per week for 3 weeks. I applied this liquid oil in the ampoule at night before I went to bed. When I would wake up my skin looked plump, soft and bright as opposed to dry and dull. I don't really have wrinkles but it seemed to tighten up my skin.
The biggest thing I would say about these is that immediately when you apply these, they feel great! It feels like you are intensely repairing your skin just by one application. Warning: They're kind of addicting!!! I want to use another pack all over again.
If you want to check out Biopelle here is the website: http://www.biopelle.com/ They offer many other different products than I mentioned today.. but every one I tried was SUPERB!! The products are on the pricier side but they have advanced technology and are made for dermatologists & their clients. You can follow them on FACEBOOK also. http://www.facebook.com/#!/biopelle?ref=ts
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for review consideration. I was not paid by Biopelle and these are my honest opinions and thoughts. : )
BRAND LAUNCHES AND DEALS I WANT TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!!!
- MAC Launched their new Long Wearing Foundations, Concealers and Lipsticks yesterday. Check them out at www.maccosmetics.com
- One of my favorite pure beauty lines: www.100percentpure.com has a special Fall Harvest Value SET! a $149 dollar value for $70 PLUS free shipping. This is a great way to check out what 100 Percent Pure is all about. I LOVE their make-up and body products! Go to the link above to see what I'm talking about.
- On the front page of the Sigma website you will see the new travel brush sets! For only $59 you get 7 essential make-up brushes with a rolling pouch to keep them in. The pouch/clutch also has a zipper inside for storing other goodies. These are a MUST SEE! Get your favorite color before they sell out! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=202
That's it for now! If you have any specific requests... again, feel free to e-mail me. I am going to be holding a new giveaway in a day or two, for a HEAD START ON ENTERING ...Subscribe to my blog at the top right under my LOVELO heading.
LOVE you all - LOVELO